2020 Annual Meeting
We’ve had an annual meeting of the OneBusAway project for quite a few years, and we are happy to announce that starting this coming year it will become the annual meeting of the new Open Transit Software Foundation! It will be followed by the Open Source Transportation Technology Open House in the same room. As before it will be in association with the TRB annual meeting.
Date and time: Sunday, Jan 12, 2020 11am – 3:00pm for both meetings
Location: Scarlet Oak (Mezz) room, Marriott Marquis Hotel, 901 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC
The Open Transit Software Foundation annual meeting will be 11am – 12:30pm, followed by the Open Source Transportation Technology Open House 12:30pm – 3:00pm. Please also spread the word if you know of others who have asked about OneBusAway or other open source tools. We welcome transit agencies, consultants, developers and anyone looking to learn more!
We will also have a facility for remote participation — please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the login details.
The current agenda for the OTSF annual meeting is as follows:
- report on the state of OTSF
- report on current production instances of OneBusAway
- recap of significant technical achievements in the past year
- road map and agency synergy/collaboration discussion (Sheldon)
- collaboration with other open transit software projects
- election of the new Board for OTSF for 2020